Hope Canyon Aftercare Planning Services
Hope Canyon begins planning for your future as early as your first day in treatment. During the intake process, you will meet with your individually assigned therapist and case manager who will assess your current state and work with you to determine your short and long-term goals in and beyond treatment. Follow up assessments throughout the course of care to assure you are on track, make adjustments as necessary, and update goals and aftercare plans.
As clients near completion of our inpatient residential program, we begin the process of finalizing the aftercare plan. This includes:
- Establishing housing plans and transportation
- Locating outpatient treatment options near you
- Assisting with applicable government aid programs, if necessary
- Providing educational and employment assistance
- Reinforcing relapse prevention and crisis aversion plans
By providing these services, Hope Canyon helps to relieve anxieties associated with transitioning out of the controlled residential inpatient environment. Easing this progression to the next stage of care allows our clients to keep recovery as a priority.
Hope Canyon is committed to helping you create a brighter future. Call us today to get started! [insert number]
Why Aftercare is Important
Addiction recovery is a total life transformation process that doesn’t end at discharge. Falling into the common misconception that rehab is a magic cure that eliminate triggers and urges creates vulnerability and greatly increases the chance of relapse. Long-term recovery is the the continuous, conscious decision to make mindful choices that are conducive to remaining clean and sober.
Developing an aftercare plan before completion of inpatient residential treatment provide a sense of direction for the next steps in sober living. By maintaining this focus on meaningful change and forward progress, Hope Canyon reinforces the lessons gained through our comprehensive behavioral health programs. Our aftercare planning services guide the next steps in a client’s care plan to help ensure they are steady and in the right direction.
Don’t let misguided overconfidence cause you to stumble in your sober journey. Extending the support and structure of residential inpatient treatment into the early stages of sobriety adds an additional level of security for a drug and alcohol-free future. Outpatient levels of care create a safe middle ground for exploring who you are in sobriety while retaining the guidance of our addiction specialists. These programs include:
- Partial hospitalization, which maintains the same level of care as inpatient treatment with the freedom to return home at the end of the day.
- Intensive outpatient care, with flexible day or evening options to fit your work or school schedule.
- Outpatient treatment, to help maintain your progress through weekly check-ins and group meetings.